It really gets me about all these complaints about the Hyla ..But if someone puts something good about it on here you accuse that person of being an employee of the company ..

But for you people to just be a buyer that is not satisfied and all the awful problems with EVERYTHING about this company you sure seem to know an awful lot about the employment or you think you do whose to say that your not working for a rival company to make Hyla look bad ?????

shoe can be put on the other foot you know unless you work for that company you really dont know exactly how they pay employees but you must be in sales your self to know all about this and that commissions etc lmao yes I am an employee at Hyla and not all stores are the same IF someone on here really had a bad experience with it im sorry that happened you probably had a sales rep that was new and didnt know what they were doing all the way but this company is a great company and i have NEVER had any problems from anyone I love my job i love the people I work for they are the best ..But Hyla is a great company .

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

Previously worked for hyla

I have worked for hyla and the negative comments against them are completely true.Hyla does not have enough popularity to make it so their competitors would write comments to sabotage them.

Hyla scams people and everyone should be aware of it.I have a handbook that employees get showing how to scam people in order for us to get paid.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1333739

1.People who post here against Hyla are either unhappy customers or unhappy former 1099 contractors who didn't get paid for their efforts

It was obvious you are a Hyla "employee"??? (did you mean 1099 independent contractor, because that is what the salespeople are, that way, no benefits or hourly wage has to be paid - Kirby, Rainbow, etc works the same way) and you didn't even need to own up to it.

We can tell.

4.Glad you love your job and hope you keep it so you are one less person on food stamps