1.1K views

Hyla sweeper is the most expensive sweeper I have ever purchased.My wife and I have sever allergies and this type of sweeper was recommended by our allergist.

After 6 years of weekly use, the sweeper brush decided to quit working. So I took it to the dealer and found that they left town. went to another sweeper repair store and found that Hyla will not sell replacement parts to an independant dealer. Next step?

Of course I went on line, found home page and they showed contact us, I clicked and lo and behold, I was referred to every place but the home office.Never again will I buy nor recommend Hyla

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hyla. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hyla.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hyla to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1236941

There is a great store in Springfield. Phone number 417-890-1870

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1206838

They have an office in Springfield Mo again.I asked and the owner of the one you purchased from actually passed away.

However there is a store on Montclair that service mine for me.The number is 417-890-1870

The home office # is 1 888-879-4952 and the Springfield office is on E. Montclair and their # is 417 890 1870!