My husband and I decided to give Hyla a try.WORST decision ever.

These people will rip you off. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. This piece of *** machine is inconvenient to use as a vacuum and is mediocre at best at cleaning the air. We were promised no interest, which was great seeing as how we were both going to school full time and didn't have $2500 to drop on a freaking vacuum.

After the first payment, a total of $80 in interest had been added. They claimed that there was nothing they could do, which is ***. Bottom line is, this machine is NOT worth the money, and their customer service was abysmal. When I told them that I had no interest in paying for the machine if they were not willing to honor their promise of no interest, I was told that they would garnish our wages if we decided not to pay.

Their entire argument was that THEY hadn't written no interest down anywhere.

How the world is that the customer's fault?I'll be letting the Better Business Bureau know about this.

Review about: Hyla Vacuum Air Cleaner.

I didn't like: Dishonest sales rep, Ease of cleaning.

1.1
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hyla Vacuum Cleaner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion