4.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

First of all I would like to say. THANK GOD FOR THE HYLA! My mife is breathing because of your product and has not been back in the hospital since we purchased it I am so sorry that people write unethical reviews about your product on here it saddens me that they can't simply call and get help like I can I have no problem calling the corporate office in Florida or any of my local offices I think that people simply can't afford the payment at times and then they get mad at the product I have no problem paying cash but I see that most people on here are complaining about the financing if you have an issue please contact hyla directly they will shoot you in the right direction.

I would recommend your product to anyone and everybody there is nothing negative

Thanks everyone for reading this!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Hyla and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hyla.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hyla to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

I've had hyla vacuum for 11 yrs and find it works very well , to the ppl *** about stuff you add to water bothering them . Its simple dont put it in theres nobody forcing you !

Just because someone gives a positive review about this product does not always mean they work for the company .. Just because some had a bad experience with it doesn't mean everyone has had one I have had a Hyla for 5 years now my rep was awesome and I love it mainly because of the sense's saves me money on air freshener's etc . ans guess what I DON'T WORK FOR THEM !!!!

to lisa Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1333747

Really?Because you made another posting on a different Hyla thread at the EXACT same time you made this one (the report #s give you away) in which you posted as "Tanya" and stated you DO work for Hyla!

Get your stories straight honey! You also posted a letter right afterwards in defense of Hyla, basically saying what you just said here EXCEPT you once again identified yourself as a Hyla employee.

What are you doing exactly?Do you have anyone who looks after you?

This review is what you call a "false positive".This person is not a real customer, they are a Hyla distributor writing a fake review in a pitiful effort to offset the 100+ negative reviews at this site.

People, don't fall for the "you won a free carpet cleaning/giftcard/trip, etc. It is just a shady tactic to get in your home and give you a high pressure sales pitch. You shouldn't be letting strangers in your home anyway! And this $3700 vacuum?

You can buy one for less than a grand from a vacuum shop.

When you pay $3700, you aren't paying for the vacuum, which I understand costs the distributor about $250, you are paying for several layers of commission for the people selling it.Several people will make fat commissions when you buy one.I don't know about anyone else, but I am NOT interested in paying commissions to a bunch of salespeople!

Stow, Ohio, United States #1205913

I second your post. Only had ours for 4 months and love it!

to Anonymous #1206059

What's the status on your G.E.D?

to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1329835

@Stow, Ohio: Of course you second the post! YOU WROTE IT!!!