Hyla - Email responses... sometimes!

I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning.After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves and such, as well as teenagers using it letting hair build up in the roller, the belt is slightly stretched and I have been trying to get a new one but the only email response I have been able to get is that I have to call corporate as there are no distributors in my area.

I absolutely hate phones. I should be able to get decent customer service via email or just be able to order my own parts from their website. It is a belt for goodness sake! And I am willing to pay for it.

So why do they make it so difficult to get one? Last email sent 5 months ago with no response at all, prior responses just said call corporate. Why? I have been having an email conversation with corporate.

Aren't you the same one that would answer the phone?

I assume this as your email tag says "receptionist".I am just flabbergasted...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Email me an exact answer to my original question about getting replacement parts.
Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #592891 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hyla? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01 #1206840 Springfield, Missouri

There is an office in Springfield Mo. The number is 417-890-1870 and they shipped me what I needed.

Mar 29, 2015 #964973 Walnut Creek, California

Hi my name is Jan I sell Hyla and I'll help you get you Belt you can email me at jankim1213@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015 #950511

Of course you can order parts through their main US website directly. They have an online store

Betty B

Jul 13, 2015 #1006969 Neosho, Missouri

Tried that and would have to drive 50 miles 1 way to get a filter for my hula.
Tried ordering online and no wy to process the ordeno dealers in my area

Sep 01 #1206855 Springfield, Missouri

One of the people in Springfield met me at the walmart in Neosho to deliver parts, call them ask for Kris.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.