I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning.After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves and such, as well as teenagers using it letting hair build up in the roller, the belt is slightly stretched and I have been trying to get a new one but the only email response I have been able to get is that I have to call corporate as there are no distributors in my area.
I absolutely hate phones. I should be able to get decent customer service via email or just be able to order my own parts from their website. It is a belt for goodness sake! And I am willing to pay for it.
So why do they make it so difficult to get one? Last email sent 5 months ago with no response at all, prior responses just said call corporate. Why? I have been having an email conversation with corporate.
Aren't you the same one that would answer the phone?
I assume this as your email tag says "receptionist".I am just flabbergasted...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Email me an exact answer to my original question about getting replacement parts.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."