I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning.After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves and such, as well as teenagers using it letting hair build up in the roller, the belt is slightly stretched and I have been trying to get a new one but the only email response I have been able to get is that I have to call corporate as there are no distributors in my area.
I absolutely hate phones. I should be able to get decent customer service via email or just be able to order my own parts from their website. It is a belt for goodness sake! And I am willing to pay for it.
So why do they make it so difficult to get one? Last email sent 5 months ago with no response at all, prior responses just said call corporate. Why? I have been having an email conversation with corporate.
Aren't you the same one that would answer the phone?
I assume this as your email tag says "receptionist".I am just flabbergasted...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Email me an exact answer to my original question about getting replacement parts.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "First of all I would like to say. THANK GOD FOR THE HYLA! My mife is breathing because of your product and has not been back in the hospital since..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."