1.2K views
2.6
Style and Design

I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning.After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves and such, as well as teenagers using it letting hair build up in the roller, the belt is slightly stretched and I have been trying to get a new one but the only email response I have been able to get is that I have to call corporate as there are no distributors in my area.

I absolutely hate phones. I should be able to get decent customer service via email or just be able to order my own parts from their website. It is a belt for goodness sake! And I am willing to pay for it.

So why do they make it so difficult to get one? Last email sent 5 months ago with no response at all, prior responses just said call corporate. Why? I have been having an email conversation with corporate.

Aren't you the same one that would answer the phone?

I assume this as your email tag says "receptionist".I am just flabbergasted...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kellimullin1 is quite happy with quality and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vacuum. Hyla needs to "email me an exact answer to my original question about getting replacement parts" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacuum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hyla.

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1206840

There is an office in Springfield Mo. The number is 417-890-1870 and they shipped me what I needed.

Walnut Creek, California, United States #964973

Hi my name is Jan I sell Hyla and I'll help you get you Belt you can email me at jankim1213@gmail.com

Of course you can order parts through their main US website directly. They have an online store

kellimullin1
to Hylalover Arvada, Colorado, United States #950516

Do you have a link?

to Hylalover Neosho, Missouri, United States #1006969

Tried that and would have to drive 50 miles 1 way to get a filter for my hula.

Tried ordering online and no wy to process the ordeno dealers in my area

to Betty B Springfield, Missouri, United States #1206855

One of the people in Springfield met me at the walmart in Neosho to deliver parts, call them ask for Kris.