Ease of Use
Style and Design

Ok.So we bought this unit and it's been 2 and 1/2 days and I want to cancel and the company won't answer nor will the salesman call me back to pickup this unit up and refund me!

So it seems all the bad reviews are true. I am contacting a lawyer, the BBB and my credit card.

company.Also this unit is overpriced as you can buy this unit on amazin for $699.99.

Review about: Hyla Gst Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

I'm a rep for the HYLA product so let me explain to you why your upset.You didn't listen to the sales rep when he/ she told you that you have to mail in your cancellation slip not call the salesman.

699 on Amazon pre owned and without the lifetime rebuild and repair warranty.It's helps when you pay attention.

to Robert #1353461

More than likely, the sales rep did not tell the customer to mail in the cancellation.You people freak out when someone cancels within the "required by Federal law" 3 day grace period.

A canceled sale means your bloated commission gets taken away. To the original poster: you should have bought off amazon. The majority of whatever you paid when bought from the door to door sales slob went for commissions to multiple people.

When these people knock on my door, I politely tell them to leave.If they persist, I call the police.

Jana-K.A_1986
to Robert Vienna, Illinois, United States #1356180

We're you my salesman bc you sound like a *** just like him. He forgot major parts of my contract to mention or the. Pos would have went back