Ease of Use
Style and Design

Ok. So we bought this unit and it's been 2 and 1/2 days and I want to cancel and the company won't answer nor will the salesman call me back to pickup this unit up and refund me!

So it seems all the bad reviews are true. I am contacting a lawyer, the BBB and my credit card.

company. Also this unit is overpriced as you can buy this unit on amazin for $699.99.

Review about: Hyla Gst Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

omg you are supposed to be a rep? You actually just determined my purchase. I WILL NOT buy with such awful reps being apart of the company

I'm a rep for the HYLA product so let me explain to you why your upset. You didn't listen to the sales rep when he/ she told you that you have to mail in your cancellation slip not call the salesman.

699 on Amazon pre owned and without the lifetime rebuild and repair warranty. It's helps when you pay attention.

to Robert #1353461

More than likely, the sales rep did not tell the customer to mail in the cancellation. You people freak out when someone cancels within the "required by Federal law" 3 day grace period.

A canceled sale means your bloated commission gets taken away. To the original poster: you should have bought off amazon. The majority of whatever you paid when bought from the door to door sales slob went for commissions to multiple people.

When these people knock on my door, I politely tell them to leave. If they persist, I call the police.

Jana-K.A_1986
to Robert Vienna, Illinois, United States #1356180

We're you my salesman bc you sound like a *** just like him. He forgot major parts of my contract to mention or the. Pos would have went back

to Robert #1543225

It is legal to cancel a contract by phone. Also what kind of business would not honor a cancellation within the correct period of time?

to Anonymous 199 #1543343

Actually any cancelled contract has to be written. Otherwise someone could say it never happened. Yes I believe Hyla would claim that they never were notified.

to Robert #1543339

why would anyone pay these INSANE prices for a vaccuum. You know DYSON's are the best and not that expensive. Kirby is a scam why wouldn't this company be?