I don't have a clue as to whether the Hyla products are good or not.As far as I am concerned their HIRING practices leave a lot to be desired.

They advertise in the employment section for "air tester" and claim they pay $20 plus an hour. You go to an interview thinking you are getting some high paying, high tech job, when, in reality, the job is "sales", because if you don't make sales, using your own vehicle and fuel, by the way, you are not going to make that much money. I have been taken in by these false ads 2 times now, but I won't be again.

First time fooled, shame on them, second time fooled, shame on me.

Had an Experience with Hyla?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #693498

I started looking for a new job and saw the ad on craigslist that said make 15$ a hour.As a single mom only making 9$a hour and struggling to keep up with my bills I thought this job was exactly what I needed.

Before I left my job I went to the orientation to make sure that this job was legit an not a scam. The owner of the company explained during the orientation what I would be doing, I go in the home do the demo and 1 out of 3 times I did this I would walk out with a sale. He said that was the statisics and every one out of three times someone would buy because the Hyla is AMAZING! He also said that even if I did not make a sale as long as I did a minimum of 16 demonstrations and got 50 leads a week I would still get a 625 paycheck a week.

and I thought wow even if I did not sell, I would still make double of what I get at my current job! And he explained that if I did sell, the money I got from my sells were BONUSES on top of the 625$ base pay. He intentionly mislead me. After awhile of working for the company and realized, that doing that many demonstrations a week takes up a lot of time, and you do not have enough time to gather up the leads that you have to get to get the 625 minimum base pay.

I asked everyone that worked there if they had ever gotten the 625 base pay they all said no. I also realized that the money made from selling the hyla is not a bonus, it is the 625 or the money you get from sales not both, and when I began to think...

This is also a lie. You can make 50, 200, or 400 a sale. He makes it sound like this is a get rich fast buisness. I understand there is money to be made.

But it is very hard. At my old job I was able to pay my bills with my 9$ an hour, and I loved that job. I left due to the company owners lies and deceit. And by the time I finally gave up, I was broke, behind on my car payment and rent.

I was unable to buy diapers for my one year old son. And did I mention that this job requires you to use your own car and you pay for your own gas.

I would not be so angry if I was told the truth from the start.I felt cheated and felt like I was used!!!

I have currently worked for Hyla for 3 months. In that 3 months I have came close to quitting multiple times, but haven't. I'm glad I didn't. I have made bigger weekly paychecks here than any other job I've ever had. People will come in and try this out, but then quit when it gets too difficult for them to handle. Those are the same people who call the bosses and the business "shady." It is a difficult job that not everybody can do. That doesn’t mean it's bullcrap. People who give up and fail are usually the ones who complain the most about how it wasn't their fault, only the jobs. The truth is, only the people who are willing to work as hard as they can to succeed and do things a factory worker can only dream of. As for the product itself, the only people who don't like a Hyla are dirty people who don't use it correctly. I'm confident in my product and I prove its efficiency every time I show it. I have not seen a single thing that does what the Hyla does and imitations don't even come close. Don't believe every whiner and complainer out there. After all, they are the ones to blame for their current situation, not the machine or the person selling them.

Scott Magoffin

T&T Cleaning Systems

The phone pitch is deceptive too..pitch free "gift" first get them to set appointment then its by the way while you sign for that gift we're just going to do a "quick air test" when they ask how long that will take "just a few minutes of your time" not suppissed to tell anything if asked about price.Tell customer"I don't know!

Whatever it takes to get our "representative" to your door.

I could go on and on about how shady things really are in the Hyla world.I believe the Hyla product is a good thing I own one use it quite often but the sales tactics are absolutely horrible!

They do pay $600/wk, regardless of any sales made.It's not "impossible" to reach the standard for that Base Pay.

Really if you go out and actually do your demo's and such the $600 is easy to get.But, the catch there is that you have to work.

They normally do not offer 20$ an hour. They do offer 600 weekly base pay, however it is almost impossible to earn and your sales have to be full price or you get very little commission. If you run out of leads you are screwed.

to Former Hyla Dealer Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #631333

Kid that runs it locally is pleasant enough, I turned it down,, as it was advertised through CL as a CSR job, when there for intvw turned out to be a sales job, territory 30 mile radius, salesmen (8 now) trying for at least 10 more. Those numbers don't look very good